Kitchen Cleaning Tips
The kitchen is the hub of the home. For most of us, it’s also a constant messy zone! Whether or not you clean as you go, we all need to give our kitchen some regular attention. From oven cleaning tips to kitchen hacks, these quick and easy kitchen cleaning tips will help you send grease and grime packing!
Try baking orange peels at 180°C to remove general kitchen smells.
Get your microwave all steamy by heating two wet VIVA Multi-Use Towel for two minutes. Wait for five minutes then wipe down the inside and the mess should come right off!
To clean stained chopping boards, squeeze lemon juice onto them and put them out in the sun.
Oven Cleaning Tip: Wipe down with a mix of bicarb soda, vinegar, salt and a VIVA Cleaning Towel. Put some elbow grease into it!
Easily remove stains from your stovetop by using white vinegar and baking soda. Wipe with a VIVA Cleaning Towel and scrub away!
Can’t get your sponge into a bottle? Pour in some raw rice, detergent and water and shake vigorously.
- Line your fridge shelves with VIVA Multi-Use Cleaning Towel to catch any drips, spills and leaks.
- To make glass oven-doors shine like new, drench a VIVA Cleaning Towel with brown vinegar and leave on the glass for an hour, then wipe dry.
- Place a small amount of bicarb soda in an open container and leave it in the fridge. It will absorb odours.
- Add a few drops of eucalyptus oil to a wet VIVA Cleaning Towel to clean your kitchen benches and get rid of bad odours.
- Placing bay leaves in drawers helps keep insects away.