Chance to WIN one of 30 Smeg Mixers when you buy VIVA!
David - NSW
Mark - SA
Rose - VT
Barbara - NSW
Brooke - VT
Heather - WA
Angela - VT
TEEGAN - WA
Phei Yen - WA
Laura - VT
Milica - SA
Alana - SA
Vicky - NSW
Cheryl - SA
Antonia - NSW
Nicole - SA
Susan - VT
SARAH - WA
Kathryn - WA
Barry - SA
Margaret - QL
Jenny - NSW
Paul - SA
Odette - NSW
DEAN - VT
Roxanne - WA
Halina - QL
Grace - SA
Maria - NSW
Tracy - QL
Promo ended Sep 2023
Chance to Win a SMEG Stand Mixer valued at $799 RRP
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and Prizes (defined below) forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the “Chance to Win a SMEG Stand Mixer valued at $799 RRP” Promotion (Promotion) is deemed to be an acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- Promotion commences at 12:00am AEST on 30th August 2023 and closes on 26th September 2023 at 11.59 pm AEST (Promotion Period).
- The promoter is Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Limited (ABN 65 000 032 333), Level 4 100 Arthur St, North Sydney, NSW 2060, Australia, Tel (02) 9963 8888 (Promoter).
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- To enter the Promotion, Entrants must complete the following steps during the Promotion Period:
- Buy any 2 Viva products, in a single transaction from a Participating IGA, Foodland or Foodworks store (Qualifying Purchase). A Participating IGA, Foodland or Foodworks store is any IGA, Foodland or Foodworks store in Australia that displays material advertising this promotion;. Entrants must retain their Qualifying Purchase receipt. In the event that a purchase receipt is not provided to them, it is the individual’s responsibility to request one.
- After making a Qualifying Purchase and collecting their Qualifying Purchase receipt, visit www.viva-cleaning.com.au/IGA (Promotion Website) and follow the prompts on the Promotion entry page, to input the requested details and submit the fully completed entry form (Entry).
- Multiple Entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one Entry permitted per Qualifying Purchase; (b) a maximum of one Entry per person per day; and (c) each Entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Each entrant may win up to one Prize (see clause 16 below) (Excluding SA).
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. Records of the Promoter are final and conclusive as to time of receipt.
- Incomplete or indecipherable Entries (including purchase receipts that in the opinion of the Promoter are not legible or valid) will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Conditions of Entry, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- There will be a random electronic draw conducted at 3pm on Friday, 29th September 2023. All Draws will be conducted at Level 2, 11 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000. The first 100 valid entries drawn randomly will win a Prize.
- The Promoter may draw additional reserve Entries in a draw and record them in order, in case a winning Entry/entrant is deemed invalid or a Prize is unclaimed (Reserve Entrants).
- Winners will be notified by email or phone within two business days of the relevant draw and the name of all winners will be published on www.viva-cleaning.com.au/promotions on Wednesday 4th October 2023.
- If any dispute arises between an entrant and the Promoter concerning the conduct of this competition or claiming a Prize, the Promoter will take reasonable steps to consider the entrant’s position, and to respond within a reasonable time.The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid 30 Entries drawn will win SMEG stand mixer valued at $799 RRP.
- There are a total of 30 winners. The total Prize pool value is up to $23,970(AUD).
- The prize may vary to the image shown on instore display material. This includes but not limited to (Colour, size, weight and shape)
- The Prizes (including any unused portion of a Prize) cannot be transferred, exchanged, replaced or redeemed for cash. The Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied by a winner. The Promoter retains the right to substitute a Prize (or a part of a Prize) with a prize or prizes of equal or greater value (including where a Prize is unavailable), subject to approval of the gaming authorities in each State and Territory where relevant.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a Prize (or an element of a Prize, including by specifying their preferred size and range of nappy / nappy pant) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize (or that element of the Prize) will be forfeited.
- If a Prize has not been accepted or claimed by 2pm (AEST) on 1st November 2023 or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter can't contact a winner (or a winner does not contact the Promoter) by 2pm (AEST) on 1st November 2023, the relevant entry/ies will be discarded and the Promoter will re-award the relevant prize/s to Reserve Entrant/s and/or carry out a draw for any unclaimed prizes on 3rd November 2023 at the same time and place as the original draws, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by email within two business days of the draw and have their name published on www.viva-cleaning.com.au/promotions on 10th November 2023.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies or companies accept no responsibility for any lost or misdirected Entries.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Promotion Website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Any Entry that is lodged by automatic, repetitive, robotic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents, including the use of a competition entry service (as determined in the absolute discretion of the Promoter) will be void.
- If for any reason this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of running as planned due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right in its discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to: (a) modify suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion as appropriate, subject to approval of the gaming authorities in each State and Territory where relevant; (b) disqualify any entrant.
- The Promoter has no control over Internet or mobile telephone communications, network lines, bugs, viruses and server problems and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, for any reason.
- Nothing in these Conditions of Entry limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any Entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking and/or use of a Prize.
- Authorised under: NSW Authority No. TP/02347, ACT Permit No. TP 23/01329 and SA Permit No. T23/1034.